POLICY OF THE MÓRA FERENC MUSEUM AND ITS EXHIBITION VENUES
1. Children under the age of 12 may only visit the Móra Ferenc Museum and its exhibition venues under the direct supervision of an adult.
2. A person who is clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs must not visit the Móra Ferenc Museum and its exhibition venues – not even with a valid ticket.
3. Entrance tickets cannot be redeemed or exchanged.
4. Cashiers are not obliged to deal with money exchange.
5. Lost, destroyed or damaged entrance tickets cannot be exchanged.
6. It is forbidden to touch the artworks (including paintings, statues, and all types of artefacts).
7. It is mandatory to use the cloakroom and the ticket prices include the cloakroom fee. Visitors entitled to free admission also have to purchase a cloakroom ticket which enables them to visit also the gold collection exhibit.
8. Backpacks, coats, umbrellas, and big-sized bags (larger than 30 cm x 25 cm) have to be left in the cloakroom.
9. In order to take photos (no flash please!), visitors must purchase a photo ticket.
10. Pets, weapons or objects that resemble a weapon, or any other article that is dangerous to life or physical health are forbidden to be brought into the museum and its exhibition venues.
11. Bicycles, scooters, roller skates, skateboards or any other type of personal transportation vehicle are forbidden to be brought into the museum and its exhibition venues.
12.. It is forbidden to bring food or drinks into the exhibition halls.
13. Objects and devices closing the escape route are forbidden to be brought into the museum and its exhibition venues.
14. Smoking is possible only in the designated areas of the Móra Ferenc Museum and its exhibition venues.
15. In the event of exceptional occurrences (e.g. natural disaster, fire, bomb alert, etc.), visitors must follow the instructions of the museum staff and the written instructions of the evacuation plan.
16. We do not take responsibility for valuables left in the Móra Ferenc Museum and its exhibition venues.
17. Last visitors have to leave the exhibition rooms 5 minutes before closing time at latest.
18. Visitors who show offensive behaviour to others may be required to leave the Móra Ferenc Museum and its exhibition venues immediately.
19. By purchasing the entrance ticket, visitors acknowledge that images and sound recordings may be made in the exhibition halls and the entire area of the museum and its exhibition venues, which subsequently can be used on the online platforms, printed publications and promotional materials of the museum. Visitors may not make any claims against the museum, the creators of the recording or its legitimate user in this regard.
20. The exhibition halls and corridors are under video surveillance. Possible violations will be recorded.
These measures of the management of the Móra Ferenc Museum are binding on the guests and visitors. The rules above constitute the policy of the museum. A visitor who violates this policy despite being noticed may be banned from the museum area for a specified period of time or permanently, and may be subject to proceedings. The person who is violating the policy or the person responsible for the person violating the policy is liable for damages resulting from the violation. If the violation of the policy also constitutes an infringement of the law, the person responsible for the violator or the person violating the law shall be legally liable and shall be subject to legal sanctions.
Keeping to the policy is in our common interest. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The data protection and data management principles of the Móra Ferenc Museum are published in the framework of the following information:
Name of the controller: Móra Ferenc Museum
Address: 6720 Szeged, Roosevelt tér 1-3.
Telephone: +36 62 549 040